LAST UPDATED: 06/11/2013
• the type of personally identifiable information ("Personal Information") we collect,
• what we use it for,
• with who we will share it with,
• how we will protect it and
• how to contact us with any concerns.
This Site is governed by laws and regulations of the United States ("U.S."). If you are not a resident of the U.S. you hereby freely consent to the transfer and processing of your Personal Information to the U.S. and you consent to be governed by the laws and regulations of the U.S. with regards to the use of your Personal Information.
2. Personal Information
We reserve the right to modify this Policy at any time without prior notice. When we modify the Policy, we will post the revised Policy on this Site.
4. Collection and Use of Personal Information
The Site allows you to input information to help make your business transaction with us an excellent experience. The information ASC collects includes your name, address, email address, password, telephone number, order information, additional contact information, IP address, cookies, credit card number, banking information and any other additional information you may wish to share with us.
There are 2 ways we collect your personal information:
- Information you give us. We collect Personal Information online and offline only if you choose to provide it to us. IP addresses and cookies information may be collected pursuant to paragraph below 8. ASC does not collect home addresses, home phone numbers, e-mail addresses, payment information, and order information unless you decide to provide this information to the ASC. If you choose to send us personal information, we are not responsible for any data breach as a result of the method of your data transfer.
- Information we get from use of our services. We may collect information about the services that you use and how you use them, like when you visit a website that uses our advertising services or you view and interact with our ads and content. This information includes:
- Device information We may collect device-specific information (such as your hardware model, operating system version, unique device identifiers, and mobile network information including phone number). ASC may associate your device identifiers or phone number with your ASC Account.
- Log information When you use our services or view content provided by ASC, we may automatically collect and store certain information in server logs. This may include:
- details of how you used our service, such as your search queries.
- telephony log information like your phone number, calling-party number, forwarding numbers, time and date of calls, duration of calls, SMS routing information and types of calls.
- Internet protocol address.
- device event information such as crashes, system activity, hardware settings, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request and referral URL.
- cookies that may uniquely identify your browser or your ASC Account.
- Location information When you use a location-enabled ASC service, we may collect and process information about your actual location, like GPS signals sent by a mobile device. We may also use various technologies to determine location, such as sensor data from your device that may, for example, provide information on nearby Wi-Fi access points and cell towers.
- Unique application numbers Certain services include a unique application number. This number and information about your installation (for example, the operating system type and application version number) may be sent to ASC when you install or uninstall that service or when that service periodically contacts our servers, such as for automatic updates.
- Local storage We may collect and store information (including personal information) locally on your device using mechanisms such as browser web storage (including HTML 5) and application data caches.
5. How Personal Information Is Shared
Credit card information may be stored for future purchases. Your Personal Information may be shared with any current or future subsidiaries or partners. We never sell, share, or otherwise give out any mail or email addresses to other vendors.
When individuals choose to pay by check, we do not store checking account information. Payment information is retained for administrative and tax purposes.
6. The Children's Online Privacy Protection Rule
ASC does not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under the age of 13. Any Personal Information knowingly collected from a child via the Site will be deleted. Should you have knowledge that a child under the age of 13 has submitted their Personal Information on ASC’s website please contact ASC at firstname.lastname@example.org.
7. Cookies and Other Technology
By using our Site, some information may be automatically collected by our web servers as you browse our Site. For example, our web server automatically collects information known as "click stream data," such as the domain name of the site providing you with Internet access, the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your browser type and version, operating system and platform, the average time spent on our site, pages viewed, information searched for, access times and other relevant statistics. We use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server, and to administer our Web site. Your IP address is used to help identify you and your shopping cart and to gather broad demographic information in the interest of improving our site and service.
"Cookies" provide visitors a personalized experience on our site by enabling us to determine unique preferences and trends based on visits to our website and to other websites. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies; however, you can usually change your browser to prevent or notify you whenever you are sent a cookie. This gives you the chance to decide whether or not to accept the cookie. A "cookie" does not tell us who you are, your email address, or any other personal information. We use the information it provides to help us improve the site and our service, and to provide our visitors with a better experience, while on the site. Even without accepting a cookie you can still access most of the features on the site. There will, however, be limitations on your use of some site functions. For example, if you choose to disable cookies you will not be able to view your orders on-line, store or update your user profile, or take advantage of promotional discounts.
8. Protecting Your Personal Information
ASC is committed to protecting the security of your Personal Information. We use reasonable security technologies and procedures to protect your Personal Information and use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL), the industry standard for secure commerce transactions to transmit your credit card information over the Internet. This means your credit card number is scrambled during the transaction process, so that the information cannot be read as it travels over the Internet.
We restrict access to personal information to ASC employees, contractors and agents who need to know that information in order to process it for us.
9. Process To Access and Review of Personal Information
If you would like to review, modify and/or correct your own Personal Information, please contact us at email@example.com. You must authenticate your identity before we provide access to your Personal Information.
We may reject requests that are unreasonably repetitive, require disproportionate technical effort (for example, developing a new system or fundamentally changing an existing practice), risk the privacy of others, or would be extremely impractical (for instance, requests concerning information residing on backup tapes).
Where we can provide information access and correction, we will do so for free, except where it would require a disproportionate effort. We aim to maintain our services in a manner that protects information from accidental or malicious destruction. Because of this, after you delete information from our services, we may not immediately delete residual copies from our active servers and may not remove information from our backup systems.
10. External Links
11. Contact Us
If you have any questions or comments, please contact us at:
WebMaster Alpen Sierra Coffee Roasting Company
2222 Park Place,
1A Minden, NV 89423